Thursday, May 26, 2016

Passion

Posted by Cherry Torhuta at 4:11 AM
Time flies just toooo fast, it feels like yesterday I entered university and now it's been 2 years of uni life. This randomly comes to my mind as I realized that I'm now 19 years old:

"What is your passion?"

As I finished high-school, my parents ask me what major will I take for college? The first thing that comes to my mind is psychology. The reason is because I feel that I am a very social person, I feel so happy to be around peoples. I am get excited to know about people and listen to their stories. I really love to help other people. I love to make people happy. And I want to be a clinical psychologist. I thought the job would be really nice, just to listen to people's problem and get paid per hour. (What am I thinking back then? HA!). I knew it already that to become a psychologist and have my own clinic I should earn at least master's degree. But as I learn that my parents spent toooo much money on me. I don't think that I would continue my master's degree unless I got a scholarship.

"What if I would not get a scholarship?"

Nah this is the problem, I still can't figure it out what would I do if I got no scholarship and can't have a chance to continue my study. My other biggest passion in my life is I want to build a school, I want to build a school for children. I am so concern in early childhood education because I think it is so important, I want to build their character to become a nice people for this nations. I want to make a change to this nations by a simple step which is education. I want to make a better generation. Besides I really love being with children, because they are so fun to play with and so genuine. But in order to build a school I should have a lot of money. (Again..... it's about money money and money).  

So that's my two biggest passion, I really wish one of them (or two) will be come true soon. I know God will make a way. Amen!

0 comments:

 

The Future Psychologist Diary Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos