Wednesday, May 25, 2016

It's not friendzoned

Posted by Cherry Torhuta at 2:12 AM
Have you ever stop for a while, and look behind you. Rewind to the past. Look for what you have been done in your life? I’ve been thinking about mine lately. And I realized that I’ve done a lot of useless things. I have been in some fake relationships. I gave my heart to the boys that doesn’t worth it. No, i did not said that all boys that went out with me are jerks. But they just not worth enough.
Lemme tell you about one story. This boy, I’ve been known him for a couple yrs. But we’re not so close before. Long story short, one day he came along, and asked me to go out and watch some movies. He asked for my mom’s permission too! And then i went out with him. And after that day we’re became quite close. He ask me to go out with him again, he took me to his friends, he took me to his house and i’ve met his mother. I thought he was pretty serious with me. I told my friends, “he is the one”. I gave him all my heart, love, and all my time. There were some other boys chasing for me, but i ignored them all. I even ignored my bestfriend. I want to be faithful. Until one day I found out that he’s been getting back with his ex again. And yeah, I was like… OMG i dont know what to say, im so speechless. My hearts breaks, for sure. But and then i’m thinking that “God has a better plan for me. He took away wrong people from my life to save me.”
And here is it another story. There was a boy, I’ve been known him forever. Our first met was so funny but i won’t tell you because that was embarrasing. LOL.
You can tell that we are a good friends since our first met till now. We’re connected to each other. We can always have a good conversation, (imagine, we can talk literally all day long). We often sent some voicenotes that record us singing. (Lol i really love his voice. His voice is really nice) We call each other with some cute names. We shared so much story, he often give me advices, he cheers me up when im down and when im sad. We sometimes hanging out just chilling and talking or watching some movies. I really enjoy the days that i spent with him.
People often said that we’re a couple. But nope, we’re not. He is my best friend. I love him, and its clear to see that he loves me too. But we dont want to destroy our friendship just for a silly nonsense relationship. 
P.S - see the difference between the first and the second story?
In the first story, he is a stranger that turned into a friend and then he turned into a lover and then now he turns into a stranger.
But the second story, he is a stranger that turned into a friend, and then turns into a best-friend that act as a lover.

0 comments:

 

The Future Psychologist Diary Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos